Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day(情人节快乐)

Wish you Happy Valentine's Day. Hope you like the pictures that I prepare for you.
-If There-
If there's one face I want to see,
so beautiful, so true,
one smile that makes a difference,
to everything I do.
If there's one touch I long to feel,
one voice I long to hear,
whenever I am happy,
or just needing someone near.

If there's one joy, one love,
from which I never want to part,
it's you, my very special love,
my world, my life, my heart.

-Sunshine-
When I wake up in the morning,
Sunshine's falling on my skin,
And I call you up to tell you
What a happy mood I'm in.

Feel the rhythm in my body
And sing is all I wanna do.
I feel the day will bring me sunshine,
for it's another day with you.

-H-A-P-P-Y-V-A-L-E-N-T-I-N-E-'-S-D-A-Y-

No comments:

Post a Comment